Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blog Post 13

Barry Gartman's Smartboard Project

Christina Motes said...
I really enjoyed your smartboard project. I think it was a great way to demonstrate some of the uses of the smartboard as well as some pretty great info on Mobile.
July 18, 2010 7:33 PM

Stephen Akins'PLN Update

Christina Motes said...
Thanks for the great post Stephen. It was really encouraging to see the results your getting by using Twitter. I must admit that it's been something of a struggle for me to get into using Twitter but I'm trying really hard.
July 18, 2010 7:37 PM

Leah Divincenzo's

Christina Motes said...
First of all I must say that I love Dory so I immediately love this post =)
But not only that the content of this post was also very helpful. My PLN is still growing as well and I also plan to keep that growing throughout my college and professional career.
July 18, 2010 7:45 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment