Sunday, July 18, 2010

just pray




I was very moved after watching this video produced by Alba Middle School students. It made things hit home even more to see how the oil spill is also effecting the younger generation emotionally. I also was very impressed with the skill and creativity put into the videos made by the Alba students. I will definitely be watching for more videos by these young students.

This is my comment I left for the students:

ChristinaMotes
1 day ago
Hi! My name is Christina Motes and I am also a resident of the gulf coast and am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I really enjoyed your way of getting the meesage out and asking people to help! It was a very creative and unique way and you guys did a great job!! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment