Tuesday, July 20, 2010

C4K 2

Send Your Name To Mars was a post by Miss McGeady to her class on a project NASA was doing where they could submit their names to be taken to Mars.

This is the comment I left for her and her class:



By: Christina Motes on June 25, 2010 at 10:21 am

Hi Miss McGeady and Students!
My name is Christina Motes and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL in the U.S. I am currently taking EDM310 with Dr. Strange and as part of our assignments we are reading other teachers’ blogs as well as students’ blogs. It has been a very interesting class and I am learning many new things about technology and Education.

I really enjoyed my visit to your page and I would love to send my name to Mars! Also I think visiting outer space would be a fun adventure and I would most like to see the rings of Saturn =)

~Christina Motes~

P.S. Feel free to visit my blog as well as our class blog.



And this is her reply comment:



By: Kathleen McGeady on June 25, 2010 at 11:10 am

@ Christina, thanks for checking out our blog. You should definitely send your name to Mars! If you haven’t already seen it, I write a blog for teachers too that you may be interested in http://primarytech.globalteacher.org.au/
Best wishes for your studies,
Kathleen McGeady

No comments:

Post a Comment